If you are efficient and have a passion for new technologies. You are quick and can work well on your own as well as within a team, then you may apply for either of the following position as trainee or employee:
Business Development Manager: (SMS Trading Specialist)
Location: Any Country / Ability to travel
Work Time: Full Time
Work Experience: Minimum 1+ year
Salary Currency: USD / EUR
Job Roll Activities:
Business Development Manager has overall responsibility for all wholesale sms trading sales, operations and management.
- Identify and reach potential clients & Partners to offer EconSMS Messaging Services.
- Monitor existing client needs and opportunities to appropriately cross-sell products.
- Observe and understand Industry behaviour/trends.
- Monitor competitor offers and products.
- Maintain & develop relationships with potential leads and clients.
- Contact potential leads to introduce EconSMS’s Products and Services.
- SMS (Outbound & Inbound)
- Update sales data with the opportunity pipeline and respective status of various leads.
- Regularly keep in contact with existing clients to keep up to date and poll them for new opportunities.
- Reply to demands or questions from clients in timely manner to ensure healthy impact on both sides.
- Monitor daily/weekly/yearly SMS traffic of existing clients & Partners for positive/negative warning signals.
- Contact key clients based on warning signs and forecast to avoid any revenue leakage or capitalize on new revenue.
- Liaise internally with other departments for product or price updates.
- Coordinate with client and internal departments to assist with implementation & technical set up including customization requests.
- To generate revenue through sale of products and services that are offered by EconSMS.
- In conjunction with line Manager, provide Annual Sales Projections.
- Ensure healthy revenues & payment cycles are maintained by customers
Desired Skills & Required Qualifications:
- University degree.
- Must be able to work independently with self-discipline and motivation.
- Ability to drive the sales for the region at independent level.
- Strong customer interaction & negotiation skills.
- Social skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional developed communication skills (English).
- Ability to fit into teamwork-oriented enviroment.
- Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines.
- You will get financial commission incentives upon trading performance.
Should you wish to submit your application to us, please applied email at firstname.lastname@example.org with attach your curriculum vitae (CV).You may also find our new job offer posting by following us on Twitter & Facebook, We always study throughly each application and aim to give an answer within 15 days.